Judd P. Altman
As of May 1, 2017, Judd Altman will join the law firm of Wharton, Levin, Ehrmantraut and Klein. His new contact information will be as follows:
Wharton, Levin, Ehrmantraut and Klein
10300 Eaton Place Suite 210
Fairfax, VA 22030
Judd was born in Fairfax, Virginia in 1984. He was admitted to the Virginia Bar in 2011 and the District of Columbia Bar in 2013. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Richmond in 2007 and his Juris Doctorate in 2011 from The George Mason University School of Law. While at the University of Richmond, Judd was a Senior Captain of the University of Richmond Spiders football team. He is a member of the Virginia Bar Association and Fairfax Bar Association. Mr. Altman specializes in medical malpractice, personal injury and insurance defense litigation. He volunteers his time in connection with George Mason University School of Law trial advocacy programs.
Admitted to Practice Before:
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
Other Honors and Activities:
- Judd was a two-time All Atlantic-10 Football Player while at the University of Richmond
- Judd was invited to and participated in Rookie Mini Camp with the Cincinnati Bengals of the NFL.